About the Program
Learn the specific knowledge and skills needed to play a leading role in today’s competitive business environment. The Sales & Marketing Diploma program combines the latest trends in sales and marketing with hands-on experience that will help you practice the skills you have learned in class. The curriculum covers key areas of professional communication, organizational behavior, project management, social media and digital marketing, brand promotion and professional sales.
• Earn a Canadian Diploma & Gain Work Experience in Canada.
• Enjoy a flexible work schedule with evening classes.
• Guaranteed job placement during co-op.
Sales & Marketing Diploma with Co-op / 92 Weeks (40 weeks in class + 12 reading weeks + 40 weeks of co-op)
By the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Develop strategies to establish effective working relationships with clients, customers, consumers, co-workers, work teams, supervisors, and others.
- Communicate professionally and accurately in oral, written, and graphic formats that fulfill the purpose and meet the needs of the audience.
- Apply professional strategies to enhance leadership, management, sales, and marketing expertise.
- Apply various problem-solving and decision-making skills to manage customer relationships and expectations.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies and plan for the distribution of products, goods, or services based on an identified target market.
- Demonstrate the soft-skills necessary for the sales and marketing industries.
- Demonstrate the principles of ethical and social responsibility.
Co-op Work Experience
During the co-op term, you will practice the sales & marketing knowledge you have learned in class and gain Canadian work experience. Co-op is also an opportunity to develop professional contacts within the industry and enhance students’ résumés. Our Co-op Advisors support students throughout the process of finding the right placement. Students are allowed to work full time during the co-op component. Your work experience during the co-op term may include entry-level positions as:
- Sales Representatives – NOC 6552
- Sales Ambassadors – NOC 6552
- Retail Sales – NOC 6421
- Marketing Assistants – NOC 1411
- Office Administrators – NOC 1411
Working in Canada While You Study
Full-time students who qualify are permitted to work off-campus up to 20 hours per week during their study component.
- Educational Qualification: High School/Secondary School Diploma or higher education*.
- Interview: Successful interview with an International College team member.
- English Proficiency: English Advanced level 12 or IELTS Academic 5.0.